You don't wanna fuck wit me.

Jun 4, 2012

What's a word for "I'm sorry but I can't promise repentence?"

Yello again. I'd like to say I was super sorry for my absence or that I have corrected my wandering ways. But the truth: I can offer no apology because I can guarantee no improvement in behavior. However, I have 'missed the hell out of of you, my darlings,' and wish to return. 


How many times can a person really fall in love? When is a time you threw logic out the window and embraced risk? How do you know what age you are? When is enough, enough. I am the little kid that's always asking questions simply because she learned a rule of grammar and it got stuck somewhere in her underdeveloped brain. Right? That's how we see kids. That's how I see myself, at times. Then again, if we are not learning, we are not growing. 


If you do not question yourself and take life with a grain of salt, there is probably imbalance somewhere. Life should be a little skeptical, and a little soft, and a little private, and a lot of fun. I think more people should play games. All the time, actually.


I may move back to MN. I could raise chickens and paint a house and put speakers on a huge deck and build fires and explore glacier endings and probably become a raging, bouncing alcoholic. Ha. Most likely not, but it could be some kind of fun. Yeah, no?



p.s. If you haven't watched the documentary HELVETICA, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment